Spending the last few years near the Queensland coast, I’m rarely out of the sea or off the beach. Dragging my long board with me and my overworked Kindle Fire, I enjoy my three addictions: reading, surfing and ogling surfers, one of whom is my husband of ten years.
I can still be found regularly on the beach with my family. Although, I tend to leave the surfing to my boys; I’m far too busy – an maybe a little lazy – immersed in my own writing or, of course, with my head still buried in a new read.
Subscribe to my mailing list: http://eepurl.com/bjHld5
20 Fun Facts
- I have twin toes on both feet—the two next to my big toe. They’re pretty freakin’ awesome. I terrorize my hubby with them.
- After 10+ years of trying to write a completely different book, I wrote from start to finish A Perfect Moment in less than four months – go figure!
- One of the scenes in APM—okay, maybe several—really happened. This one involved a special oil!
- I’ve read the Twilight Saga approximately six times.
- My feet grew—literally went up a whole size—after I had my boy.
- I love watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer reruns.
- I met my now husband when I was just 16.
- I have a habit of mispronouncing words. I still pronounced quay wrong when I was 19.
- I have the weakest bladder known to mankind. I regularly have to cross my legs unlocking the front door.
- I have a habit at laughing when it’s inappropriate to do so. It may have included my hubby’s grandfather’s funeral. Whoops!
- Preston was inspired by my sexy hubby.
- I tend not to plan too much when I’m writing. I allow my characters to lead me.
- APM’s ending was nothing like I envisioned it would be.
- There will be four books in my Perfect Series, maybe with a spin off.
- I went touring around Europe on a motorbike with my hubby.
- I have a sneaky soft spot for Sam Elliot.
- I can down a British pint.
- I used to be a member of Dolly Parton’s fan club! Awesome I know.
- I virtually know the entire script of Dirty Dancing.
- My first love is paranormal romance
Thank you for letting me share a little bit about myself with you all.